Virtual MNWC 2020
Full Conference Fee: $465. Apply by May 25. Workshops are capped at 12 and applications are processed first-come, first-served on a weekly basis. The full conference fee includes:
- Participation in selected workshop (meets 5 times during the conference)
- All morning Craft Talks with faculty
- Faculty Publishing Panel
- Editor’s Talk with Daniel Slager the publisher and CEO of Milkweed Editions
- Access to and participation in all conference events including Participant Readings, Yoga for Writers, Social Hours, etc.
- All evening Reading Series events
Optional fees for workshop participants:
- $60 for a Manuscript Consultation: half hour conference with your workshop’s faculty member on a manuscript (up to 15 pages) submitted by May 10, 2020. Please purchase the manuscript consultation during registration. All manuscripts must be submitted electronically.
- $25 processing fee for 26 hours of Continuing Education Units (CEUs). Bemidji State University will issue an official Certificate of Completion for CEUs.
The Auditor Option: the cost of auditing the virtual conference is now only $80, a $100 discount from the previous price. It will include access to all craft talks, participant readings, editor’s talk/Q&A, publishing panel, yoga for writers, and all faculty readings, including both the craft talk and reading by Robin Wall Kimmerer. The Auditor Option does not include participation in a workshop or the opportunity for a manuscript consultation. Register by May 1.
Scholarship Opportunities: Scholarship applications were accepted from February 1 through February 20, 2020. Scholarships are now closed.
Refunds for Cancellations
Before May 10, 2020: A $50.00 cancellation fee will be deducted from the conference fee. The remainder of the fee will be refunded. All other fees will be fully refunded.
After May 10, 2020: Absolutely no refunds for the conference and housing fees will be made after May 10.