Full Conference Fee: $695 Early Bird rate March 1 through April 1 and $795 beginning April 2. Register by May 1. Workshops are capped at 12 and applications are processed first-come, first-served on a weekly basis. The full conference fee includes:
- Participation in selected workshop (meets 5 times during the conference)
- All morning Craft Talks with faculty
- Publishing Seminar
- Editor’s Talk with Daniel Slager the publisher and CEO of Milkweed Editions
- All afternoon events including pontoon rides on Lake Bemidji
- All evening Reading Series events
- Five conference meals (See daily schedule)
Scholarship Opportunities: Scholarship applications accepted from February 1 through February 20, 2020
The Auditor Option: $180 includes all conference amenities and events during the week, including meals, but does not include participation in a workshop or the opportunity for a manuscript consultation. Register by May 1.
- $60 for a Manuscript Consultation: half hour conference with your workshop’s faculty member on a manuscript (up to 15 pages) submitted by May 10, 2019. Please purchase the manuscript consultation during registration. All manuscripts must be submitted electronically.
- $25 processing fee for 26 hours of Continuing Education Units (CEUs). Bemidji State University will issue an official Certificate of Completion for CEUs.
Refunds for Cancellations
Before May 10, 2020: A $50.00 cancellation fee will be deducted from the conference fee. The remainder of the fee will be refunded. All other fees will be fully refunded.
After May 10, 2020: Absolutely no refunds for the conference and housing fees will be made after May 10.