Regardless of where you are in the world during the third week of June 2022, create space in your life for the pursuit of writing. Our Virtual Auditor Track could be the thing you need to refocus your creative writing project. Set aside some time, give yourself a respite from your every day, create a retreat by joining the MNWC community wherever you are.
The Virtual Auditor Track is only $145 and will include access to:
- all Morning Craft Talks. See Conference Schedule for Craft Talk titles and dates.
- the Editor’s Talk/Q&A with Jeff Shotts, Executive Editor at Graywolf Press.
- the MNWC Faculty Publishing Panel.
- all Evening Reading Series readings by faculty.
- the Afternoon Craft Talk and Evening Reading by Claudia Rankine.
- the In-Person MNWC Staff & Participant Readings.
- an Online Meeting Space to gather and socialize with other virtual auditors.
- and the opportunity to participate in the Virtual Auditors’ Reading following the conference.
Virtual Auditors will be able to participate in Q&As with faculty with written questions submitted via the Q&A function on Zoom, the video conferencing platform.
The Virtual Auditor Option does not include participation in a workshop or the opportunity for a manuscript consultation. Register by June 20.
The cost of auditing the conference online is $145.