Virtual MNWC 2020
Applications and registrations are processed first-come, first-served on a weekly basis until the workshop cap is reached. Workshops will be capped at 12 participants. We maintain a waiting list in case of cancellations.
- Once a workshop fills, applicants may be waitlisted if they wish. Priority may go to Auditors once our deadline is reached on May 10.
- Applications should be submitted electronically by completing the form below.
- Writing samples are uploaded to the electronic submission form. Include your name and contact information on the writing sample and in the body of the email.
- Poetry, Fiction, and Creative Nonfiction Workshops: A writing sample in the genre you are applying for must be submitted by all applicants. Please include your name and page numbers on each submission.
- Submit 5- to 10-pages of poetry or 10- to 20 pages of prose. The submission may also be used for a manuscript consultation.
- Questions regarding the status of a submission should be sent to email@example.com.