MNWC 2021 DATES
February 1 – Scholarship Applications Open.
March 1 – Scholarship Application Deadline.
March 1 – Workshop and Auditor Track Application Open (first come, first served on a weekly basis until workshop caps of 12 are reached).
April 1 – Early Bird Registration Deadline (workshop fee goes from $500 to $575).
May 1 – Workshop Application Deadline.
May 10 – Manuscripts Consultation manuscripts due.
May 10 – Last day to cancel with refund. A $50.00 cancellation fee will be deducted from the conference fee. The remainder of the fee will be refunded. All other fees will be fully refunded. Absolutely no refunds for the conference fees will be made after May 10.
MNWC 2021 PRICING
The Workshop Track: $500 Early Bird Workshop Registration fee; Regular Workshop Registration fee will be $575.
The Workshop fee includes:
- Participation in selected workshop (meets 5 times during the conference)
- All morning Craft Talks with faculty
- Faculty Publishing Panel
- Editor’s Talk with Erika Stevens, Senior Editor of Coffee House Press
- Access to and participation in all conference events including Participant Readings, Yoga for Writers, Social Hours, etc.
- All evening Reading Series events
The Auditor Track: the cost of auditing the conference is $100. It will include access to all craft talks, participant readings, editor’s talk/Q&A, publishing panel, yoga for writers, and all faculty readings, including both the craft talk and reading by Nikky Finney. The Auditor Option does not include participation in a workshop or the opportunity for a manuscript consultation. Register by May 1.
Optional fees for Workshop Participants:
- $60 for a Manuscript Consultation: half hour conference with your workshop’s faculty member on a manuscript (up to 15 pages) submitted by May 10, 2021. Please purchase the manuscript consultation during registration. All manuscripts must be submitted electronically.
- $25 processing fee for 20 hours of Continuing Education Units (CEUs). Bemidji State University will issue an official Certificate of Completion for CEUs.