MNWC 2023 DATES
March 1 – Workshop and Auditor Track Application Open (first come, first served on a weekly basis until workshop caps are reached).
March 1 – Scholarship Applications Open.
March 15 – Scholarship Application Deadline.
April 1 – Early Bird Registration Deadline (workshop fee goes from $795 to $875).
May 10 – Workshop Application Deadline.
May 10 – Manuscripts Consultation manuscripts due.
May 10 – Last day to cancel with refund. A $50.00 cancellation fee will be deducted from the conference fee. The remainder of the fee will be refunded. All other fees will be fully refunded. Absolutely no refunds for the conference fees will be made after May 10.
June 10 – Last day to register for the Virtual Auditor Option.
MNWC 2023 PRICING
The Workshop Track: $875 Workshop Registration fee ($795 Early Bird).
The Workshop fee includes:
- Participation in selected workshop (meets 5 times during the conference)
- All morning Craft Talks with faculty
- Faculty Publishing Panel
- Editor’s Talk with Jeffrey Shotts, Executive Editor of Graywolf Press
- Access to and participation in all conference events including several Conference Meals, Pontoon Ride, Yoga for Writers, Participant Reading, etc.
- All Evening Reading Series events
The Auditor Track: the cost of auditing the conference is $200. It will include access to all craft talks, participant readings, editor’s talk/Q&A, publishing panel, yoga for writers, and all faculty readings, including both the craft conversation and reading by Heid E. Erdrich and Sun Yung Shin. The Auditor Option does not include participation in a workshop or the opportunity for a manuscript consultation.
The Virtual Auditor Option is $125 and includes:
- all Morning Craft Talks. See Conference Schedule for Craft Talk titles and dates.
- the Editor’s Talk/Q&A with Milkweed Editions Editor or CEO.
- the MNWC Faculty Publishing Panel.
- all Evening Reading Series readings by faculty.
- the Morning Craft Conversation and Evening Reading by Heid E. Erdrich and Sun Yung Shin.
- the In-Person MNWC Staff & Participant Readings.
- an Online Meeting Space to gather and socialize with other virtual auditors.
- and voluntary participation in the Virtual Auditors’ Reading following the conference.
- Register by June 10.
Optional fees for Workshop Participants:
- $100 for a Manuscript Consultation: half hour conference with your workshop’s faculty member on a manuscript (up to 15 pages) submitted by May 10, 2022. Please purchase the manuscript consultation during registration. All manuscripts must be submitted electronically.
- $30 processing fee for 20 hours of Continuing Education Units (CEUs). Bemidji State University will issue an official Certificate of Completion for CEUs.