REGISTRATION UPDATE. All workshops are open. The Auditor Option remains open. Application Deadline: extended to May 24
- Applications and registrations are processed first-come, first-served beginning January 10, 2018. Workshops will be closed at 12 participants.
- Once a workshop fills, applicants may be waitlisted if they wish.
- Applications should be submitted electronically by completing the form below.
- Writing samples are uploaded to the electronic submission form. Include your name and contact information on the writing sample and in the body of the email.
- Poetry, Fiction, and Creative Nonfiction Workshops: A writing sample in the genre you are applying for must be submitted unless you are applying in a genre for a workshop that you’ve previously attended at the Minnesota Northwoods Writers Conference. Please include your name and page numbers on each submission.
- Submit 5- to 10-pages of poetry or 10- to 25 pages of prose. The submission may also be used for a manuscript consultation.
- Questions regarding the status of a submission should be sent to email@example.com.