Application Deadline: May 10, 2016
- Applications and registrations are processed first-come, first-served. Workshops will be closed at 13 participants.
- Applications may be submitted electronically by completing the form below.
- Writing samples are uploaded to the electronic submission form, or may be submitted as attachments by email to email@example.com. Include your name and contact information on the writing sample and in the body of the email.
- Poetry, Fiction, and Creative Nonfiction Workshops: A five to fifteen page writing sample in the genre you are applying for must be submitted unless you are applying in a genre for a workshop that you’ve previously attended at the Minnesota Northwoods Writers Conference. Please include your name and page numbers on each submission.
- Questions regarding the status of a submission should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or our physical address.
UPDATE: Our workshops are filled! Auditor spots are filled! We continue to accept applications for the wait list in each genre and for auditors – see the Apply Now page.