We are in the process of updating the website, so please check back for updated information. Thank you!
Full Conference Fee: Apply by April 1 for $500 Early Bird registration; the conference fee will be $575 thereafter. Workshops are capped at 12 and applications are processed first-come, first-served on a weekly basis. The full conference fee includes:
- Participation in selected workshop (meets 5 times during the conference)
- All morning Craft Talks with faculty
- Faculty Publishing Panel
- Editor’s Talk with Erika Stevens, Senior Editor of Coffee House Press
- Access to and participation in all conference events including Participant Readings, Yoga for Writers, Social Hours, etc.
- All evening Reading Series events
Optional fees for workshop participants:
- $60 for a Manuscript Consultation: half hour conference with your workshop’s faculty member on a manuscript (up to 15 pages) submitted by May 10, 2021. Please purchase the manuscript consultation during registration. All manuscripts must be submitted electronically.
- $25 processing fee for 26 hours of Continuing Education Units (CEUs). Bemidji State University will issue an official Certificate of Completion for CEUs.
The Auditor Option: the cost of auditing the conference is $100. It will include access to all craft talks, participant readings, editor’s talk/Q&A, publishing panel, yoga for writers, and all faculty readings, including both the craft talk and reading by Nikky Finney. The Auditor Option does not include participation in a workshop or the opportunity for a manuscript consultation. Register by May 1.
Scholarship Opportunities: Scholarship applications were accepted from February 1 through March 1, 2021.
Refunds for Cancellations
Before May 10, 2021: A $50.00 cancellation fee will be deducted from the conference fee. The remainder of the fee will be refunded. All other fees will be fully refunded.
After May 10, 2021: Absolutely no refunds for the conference fees will be made after May 10.