Minnesota Northwoods Writers Conference ~ June 19-25, 2023
Join our team and help bring one of the nation’s finest writer’s conferences to life. As an intern, you are a full participant in one of our five intensive writing workshops. You will get to know your faculty member and you will have the opportunity to discuss a manuscript with them. www.northwoodswriters.org/the-conference/faculty-workshops
Workshops, craft talks, readings and all conference activities will be held on BSU’s campus. www.northwoodswriters.org/the-conference/schedule/
Interns are paid $400 for the week, beginning with setup of conference headquarters in the AIRC on Monday, June 19. Preference goes to BSU students who are enrolled fall 2023.
- Interns are an essential part of the Minnesota Northwoods Writers Conference STAFF
- Interns may not work at any other jobs during the conference.
- To learn more about the conference, visit northwoodswriters.org.
- Questions about the internship may be directed to MNWC Conference Coordinator Mathew Hawthorne (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- There is a mandatory in-person/virtual meeting Thursday afternoon, April 27 (exact time and place at BSU to be determined).
APPLICATION DEADLINE – April 10, 2023